Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Clear Choice

I encourage all that are voting this weekend to look closely at KD. This is a man of substance and integrity. A man whom in recent polls has the best chance of winning the next election for the Liberals. KD has star power, no baggage, is a truly progressive thinker and has the intellectual depth to take on Harper. Harper's french was not great in the beginning also, but KD will improve and KD's speaking style has improved greatly. Iggy has too many detractors and Canadians will have a hard time warming up to him. Canadians are not ready for another PM from Quebec. We all know about Rae and Kennedy does not have enough depth to take on the job at this time. Its not too late... the clear choice is Dryden!

7 comments:

Andy Looney said...

Comatose Liberal.....

You and all the rest of them.

The clear choice is Harper.

liberazzi said...

You mean Harper and the Reform Party? You mean Harper and his five gimmicks(what were they again?) You mean Harper that smug fucking asshole? You mean the Harper that has his nose shoved up Bush's ass? May I remind you that 65% of Canadians voted for progressive parties last year. Where is Harper's support going to grow from?

Andy Looney said...

If you don't like Harper you should say so.

liberazzi said...

I don't like Harper...

Andy Looney said...

Or as Da Liddle Guy used to say:

"You know.....dat Tephen Arper....ee scare me."

Anonymous said...

Great blog on KD. I'm sure Team Dryden will be able to use your support in the coming months. He's not going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Surjit Atwal; I am 26 years old, born and raised in Abbotsford, BC, Canada. I work as an Insurance Broker. I would like to present you with my views points about Canadian politics. I hope you enjoy what I have to say.
go to www.pointofview.blog.ca
Thank You